Jogos mokytojų kursai 2019 m. birželio 1 - 20 d., šalia Vilniaus, Vabalynėje.
I am so excited to announce this - after nearly 5 years I will be facilitating a Yoga Teacher Training & Self-Development Immersion in Europe. For those who seek deeper transform through methods of holistic Yoga and also for those who intend to become Yoga Teachers – here’s your opportunity.
This three week immersion is based on our “Transform Yourself, Inspire Others” model which believes that authentic Yoga teaching is possible only when the teachers have themselves gone through conscious transformation. If you feel called to transform your mind-body, to change your life, to understand yourself better and to walk on the path of inner peace, do join us in this course to experience Yoga, beyond styles, poses and trends.
This training is 200 Hour, Yoga Alliance - USA accredited training program. It is aimed at facilitating a self-transformation journey with methods of traditional Yoga. Some topics that we will be studying and practicing are,
• In depth study of Yogic Models of Human Personality.
• Practice of Asana (postures) with Bio-mechanical and Energetic (Prana) focus.
• Study of Pranayama (breath) practices with medical and Yogic perspective.
• Understanding human mind, learning mental relaxation & sensory regulation.
• Mantra & Meditation – practices with traditional & scientific view.
• How to share Yoga, teach a class and counsel in a rapidly changing society.
• Practical Yoga philosophy – Studying the life wisdom of Gita and Yoga Sutra.
• Yoga teaching as profession – Creating Vision, Mission and Goal setting.
• Stories, chanting, reflection, silence and sharing as a part of the course.
• Yoga beyond classes & stretches, living Yoga 24/7 and growing patiently.
• Harmony of Self-Practice (sadhana), Community (sangha) & Service (sewa).
Please DM me for more info. or check out the event page - Link in Comments section. For details get in touch with Ramunė Andrijauskė - 8 687 57726, firstname.lastname@example.org or myself.
Please share with those who would be interested.
Me in FB Prasad Rangnekar.